1. One of my associates said that I don’t need to even enter investment expenses on a K-1 into the software anymore since it is not deductible. Is that right?
2. Where do I get a copy of the Internal Revenue Code you are always talking about?
3. Have there been any changes on the clergy housing case?
4. Where do I deduct health care sharing ministry payments: charity or medical, and do they qualify for the self-employed health insurance deduction?
5. I have a high deductible health insurance silver policy I bought on the marketplace, but the company says I don’t qualify for a deposit to an HSA. What gives?
6. Is it true my tax office must have a written computer security system policy?
7. Is an UBER driver really in a self-employed business?
8. I heard there is a new rule requiring that basis schedules be attached to the 1040. Is that right?
9. I have a client that is 76 years old and never took an RMD. Can I just start now?
10. I heard there is a new law that delays RMD’s until 72. When does it go into effect?