Questions for 10.01.2019 Q&A
1. Efile keeps getting rejected because dependent’s SSN was already used by the college kid dependent who did their own return. What Now?
2. How do I notify IRS of an address change and does it need to be done before efiling?
3. Can my client get a refund while I am in the middle of an installment agreement?
4. Is there any written IRS guidance for efiling tax pros?
5. My client can’t find their W-2 and we are running out of time. Can I go ahead and file with numbers off of their last paystub?
6. I fired an employee this year and I am afraid they are using my EFin. Is there a way I can check?
7. I am afraid my firm may have been hacked when 1 of my employees lost a USB drive with backup info on it. What is required?
8. Do you recommend any cyberinsurance carriers?
9. Are there any 1040’s that cannot be efiled?
10. Can my client send their refund to their son when we efile next week?
11. How long do I need to keep the signed 8879’s?
12. Can I give my client a PDF rather than a paper copy of their return?