1. I notice many websites now use https instead of http, why is that changing all of a sudden on websites I used to visit all the time?
2. We store our office passwords in a password protected excel sheet, why should I pay for something like dashlane when my solution is secure for free?
3. One of my office workers is a bit behind the times with technology and commonly clicks phishing email links without thinking, what can I do?
4. I have taken your advice and use randomly generated passwords in my office for everything and use dashlane to remember them. However I still have employees complain about passwords being hard to remember for things like logging into windows. Can I do anything else secure for that?\
5. I am concerned about employee security in general, what is the best change for the price I can do?
6. We use your employee security checklist, however some employees push back on items such as cell phone usage saying they need to be able to check emails from home. Can I find a way to let them do that securely?
7. 2019 will be the year I revamp our office technology, can you give a list of suggested info to look for when purchasing new equipment for our office?
8. What types of software do you use in your tax office?
9. Do you use cloud based tax prep software? Is so why do you use that one and does it allow for OCR input from gruntworx.
10. Our efin has been compromised, we found out on April 15th and have found 14 different returns files ranging from $4000 to $15000, we have talked to the bank in question the refunds went to, and the local revenue dept fraud divisions, As well as the IRS for a new EFIN, What can we do in the future as we thought that Drake was a very secure program.
11. I have been using windows 8 and now that tax season is over I wonder if I should upgrade to Windows 10, is it worth the headache of reinstalling all my software again.